Spring is attempting to break through, but Winter is not going without a fight. For example, yesterday it was 43 in the middle of the day, but dropped to 25 by 8 last night. This morning found new snow on the ground and blue skies -- beautiful! 21 degrees. It warmed to about 28 and the sunshine was bright, no wind and blue sky. It was so beautiful with the new snow, I walked down to the post office to mail a letter. It's about a 15-20 minute walk on walking trails the whole way. I nearly killed myself when I took the trail through the underpass under the road -- slick ice -- no snow coverage.
On the way home it was warm enough to unzip my coat. Probably 32 degrees but with no wind and the sun in my face, it felt great! When I got home it seemed so stuffy inside I opened some windows to let in the fresh air. I think I'll video the walk the next time I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment