Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

24 Little Hours Later . . . .

The next-door neighbors are remodeling their home.  The carpenter came yesterday and parked his VW van on the street just beyond our back yard.  Here it is this morning:  (A note to my readers:  photos are "clickable".  Click once on the photo and it opens in another screen in a bigger size.  Click the photo again and it expands to almost original size.  If you haven't done this yet, go back to my earlier photos and click on them -- it's a whole new experience!)

Here's a photo that gives you an idea of the recent snow fall:


I got my Norwegian grammar books in the mail yesterday.  So, today, I'm doing some grammar exercises.  Then, Tove and I are going to the "movies" to see "The King's Speech".  We'll top it off with Norwegian tacos tonight.  I'll explain Norwegian tacos later.  It's a good story.

No comments: